July 21, 2021
With millions of Americans now fully-vaccinated against the COVID-19 coronavirus, it’s understandable that many have let their guard down as life gradually begins its return to normal. But as recent science continues to suggest, even those who’ve received the vaccine may not be fully protected from new variations, such as the rapidly spreading Delta variant. For business owners concerned with promoting the highest levels of health and safety, ongoing electrostatic disinfection can be a wise decision.
At Xyfection, we utilize the industry’s most advanced electrostatic disinfection technology, to provide touchless, 360 degree disinfecting that helps protect equipment, surfaces, common areas, supplies, inventory and countless other daily essentials needed to keep your operation thriving. Here are just a few of the reasons to have your facility professionally disinfected.
- Electrostatic disinfection is safe, affordable and proven to kill COVID
- Ongoing disinfection is an effective way to protect against new variants
- Xyfection was an industry leader long before the pandemic began
- All disinfection applications are performed by experienced Xyfection techs
- Electrostatic disinfection helps break the chain of pathogenic mobility
- Allows businesses to open as soon as 30 minutes after being disinfected
If the concept of electrostatic disinfection is new to you, or if it’s been some time since you last had your facility professionally disinfected, the recent emergence of new variants makes this a good time to reevaluate your organization’s COVID health strategy. To learn more about the advantages of electrostatic disinfection or what makes Xyfection one of the industry’s most trusted providers, visit our Benefits page or get in touch with our staff for personal assistance.
Xyfection is headquartered in Auburn, NY and has authorized service providers and locations throughout the state. We can be reached by phone at 888-231-6441 during normal hours, or through our website by filling out our short contact form.