November 17, 2020
Over the past 9 months, there’s been a great deal of debate over how long the COVID virus can survive on surfaces. A recent article on the Clean Link website took a look at this in greater detail, using data from studies published in the New England Journal of Medicine and The Lancet. Initially, it was thought that the virus could only survive for up to a week on stainless steel under certain conditions. As we learn more, it’s now being suggested that SARS-CoV-2 may be able to survive on glass, steel and currency for up to 28 days. This is not good news for businesses concerned with remaining open while keeping their staff and patrons safe.
Considering the timeframe in which the virus may survive on certain surfaces, it’s vital for businesses to take aggressive measures when it comes to providing a safe, healthy work environment. At Xyfection, we provide state-of-the-art disinfection that’s been scientifically proven to kill Covid-19 on contact.
- Commercial electrostatic disinfection that is scientifically-proven to kill COVID-19
- A safe and highly-effective way to break the chain of workplace pathogen mobility
- EPA-approved technology and process for enhanced safety and peace-of-mind
- Xyfection utilizes the most innovative anti-pathogenic disinfecting technology
- Allows businesses to safely reopen as soon as 30 minutes after application
- Can help reduce the frequency of workplace related absenteeism and illness
Make no mistake, all commercial disinfection services are not the same in process nor effectiveness. If you’re a business looking to remain operational while ensuring the health and safety of your employees, customers and guests, it’s simply not worth taking chances on fly-by-night cleaning companies who use dirt-cheap electrostatic disinfection units. Xyfection was in business long before the pandemic, and very few in our industry can offer results that rival ours.