September 15, 2021
It certainly seemed like we were headed in a positive direction with regards to COVID-19, but as it needs no explanation, the delta variant has put businesses of every size and industry in a very concerning position. A collective reopening was making great headway, at about the same time as this more contagious strain was first becoming a household name. If you own or manage a business, you don’t need to be reminded of how vital it is to make sure that you’re doing everything possible to keep your staff, customers and vendors safe.
At Xyfection, we understand what an unexpected set of challenges the delta variant has created for businesses who were just returning to normal. Fortunately, and as evidenced by numerous studies, electrostatic disinfection is a proven way to kill the COVID-19 virus. Here are just a few reasons why so many businesses continue to trust Xyfection.
- We utilize the most advanced, highly-effective electrostatic disinfection
- Electrostatic disinfection targets spaces that aerosol sprays simply can’t
- All applications are performed by experienced, highly-trained technicians
- We we’re providing electrostatic disinfection many years before the pandemic
- One of the most effective ways to stop the spread of pathogenic mobility
- Allows businesses regardless of size to reopen within as little as 30 minutes
The delta variant has made just about everyone rethink how they go about their day-to-day activities, and this is especially true for those who own or operate a business. If you’re looking for a safe, effective and affordable way to keep your facility safe and sanitized, we invite you to learn what makes Xyfection the leading provider of commercial electrostatic disinfection services throughout New York.
Xyfection is based in Auburn, NY with locations locally and throughout all of New York state. Give us a call at 888-231-6441 to speak with our staff, or email us in confidence through our website’s secured contact page.