June 19, 2021
Ever since the word Covid entered our collective lexicon, there’s been a great deal of debate regarding the benefits of electrostatic disinfection over some of todays’ most popular store-bought spray disinfectants. While disinfecting sprays are certainly effective—and a smart thing to have around the house—there are some notable differences when it comes to their efficacy, coverage, protection duration, and several other important aspects. Depending on your unique needs and concerns, it’s worth knowing the potential advantages one may have over the other.
Whether you’re a business concerned with ensuring the highest levels of safety for your staff, customers and guests, or a homeowner looking to safeguard the health and well-being of your friends and loved ones, here are some of the most significant advantages of electrostatic disinfection.
- Provides an even, optimally-distributed application for enhanced effectiveness
- Can reach areas that are difficult to reach, including cracks, gaps and crevices
- Highly-effective against many common viruses and pathogenic compounds
- Long-lasting results that eliminate 99.999% of pathogens for up to 30 days
- Shown to be as much as 10X more effective than traditional cleaning methods
- Electrostatic disinfection is scientifically proven to kill COVID-19 on contact
- Superior adhesion properties to help reduce any lingering aerosols residue
As the world gradually returns to a state of somewhat familiar normalcy, many have forever changed the way they think about keeping their homes and workplaces safe. At Xyfection, we were offering superior-quality electrostatic disinfection long before the pandemic, and are proud to be recognized as one New York’s most trusted providers of commercial disinfecting. Get in touch to learn more, schedule service, or start a free consultation.
Xyfection is based in Auburn, NY and has locations throughout the entire state of New York. Give us a call at 888-231-6441 to speak with our staff or write to us via email through our website’s secured, confidential contact page.