What We Mean When We Say
- Electrostatic disinfection is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged disinfectant onto surfaces and objects. Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. Subsequently, the spray contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects.
- Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at. For awkwardly shaped objects or hard to reach places, the certified xyfection technicians point and spray; the nature of the mist allows it to coat surfaces evenly and envelope objects even if the mist is only sprayed from one side.
- After the spray is applied, the sanitizing agent works to disinfect the objects and surfaces. For this reason, electrostatic spray is an excellent solution for eliminating the hidden pathogen and breaking the chain of pathogen mobility. The main features and benefits of electrostatic spray disinfection include:
- Reduces employee absenteeism by minimizing the spread of infectious bacteria and viruses particularly during the flu season. The result is a reduction of labor costs and a healthier workforce.
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, Staph, Strep, C-Dificile, & many more.
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, uniform, and controlled manner. Application to Re-Entry in just 15 Minutes.
- Nursing Homes
- Educational Facilities
- Food Services
- Child Care/Daycare
- Fitness Centers
- Hospitals/Medical Centers
xyfection is an investment in the overall
health of your employees & customers
There is a true value in providing a clean & odor-free environment. The introduction to xyfection has been so positive that we have expanded the use of the xyfection electrostatic disinfection process
to include all of our cafeteria, auditorium, libraries & transport vehicles.